18 Ocak 2013 Cuma

Burt's Bees Cream-Serum-Lip Balm

Burt's Bees: Arım Balım Peteğim

Yüzüm, gözüm için en iyi kremi bulma serüvenimde Burt's Bees'i denemeden olmazdı. Ben bu seriyi sevdim, parabensiz, doğal olduğu için fütursuzca sürüyorum.
I am still trying to find the best eye and face cream, so I should try Burt's Bees too for my object. I really loved Burt's Bees products and used without any concern because of its paraben-free and natural ingredients.
Burt's Bees krem, serum, lip balm


Burts Bees Dudak Kremi: Bu dudak kremleri, Burt's Bees markasının alameti farikası zaten, iyi ve kalıcı nemlendiriyor. Diğer denediğim markalarda dudaklarım bir süre sonra sürmeden önceki halinden daha kabuk kabuk oluyordu. Bu arkadaşta böyle birşey sözkonusu değil.
En soldaki lip balm, güneş korumalı, SPF8, passionfruit aromalı.  Yalnız birden fazla kat sürülürse dudak beyaz beyaz tabaka oluyor, tek kat yeterli.
Sağdaki Tinted Lip Balm Hibiscus olanı hafif renkli, doğal duruyor, şiddetle tavsiye ederim.
Burts Bees Lip Balms: They are the most popular and famous products of this brand. They moisturize my lips better than any other brands I tried before.
The lip balm in the left has SPF8 and a passionfruit flavor. Apply only one layer, otherwise it will be a white coverage on lips.The lip balm in the right is Tinted Lip Balm Hibiscus, it has a very natural glowy color. I really recommend this one.


Burts Bees Radiance Gündüz Kremi: Yüz kremi hafif, ciltte kolay emiliyor, yapış yapış hissi yok, iyi nemlendiriyor.
 Burts Bees Radiance Day Cream: It is a very light cream and moisturizes  very well my dry regions(cheeks and chin). I use it under my foundation or Missha BB cream.

Burts Bees Radiance Serum:  Bu serum hayatımda kullandığım ilk serum, başka birşeyle kıyaslamayacağım ama serum olayı hoşuma gitti. Su gibi bir formu var, 2 elimin arasında sürtüp biraz ısıtıp yüzüme masaj yaparak sürüyorum. Sadece geceleri kullanıyorum
Burts Bees Radiance Serum  It is the first serum I used in my daily care routine, so I could not make a comparison with any other brand. Its fluidity is like water, doesn't make my face sticky. I apply 2-3 drop of serum in my hands and I warm it a little bit, then I massage the serum over my face from my neck to my forehand. I use it only nights.

Burts Bees Radiance Gece Kremi: Serumun üzerine  sürüyorum. Bana göre biraz yoğun bir yapıda, çok azı yeterli. Biraz fazla sürdüğümde, sabahları yüzümde krem tabakasıyla birlikte güne melaba diyorum.
Burts Bees Radiance Night Cream: I apply night cream after Burts Bees serum. Only a little amount of it is enough for moisturize. If I use more, I say hello to my very shiny and glowy face at morning.

Burts Bees Göz Kremi: Göz kremini de gece kullanıyorum, kullandığım ilk göz kremi kendisi. Gözaltı morluklarımda bir değişim yok ama göz çevresini nemlendirdi. En azından şimdilik hala kaz ayağım yok.
Burts Bees Eye Cream: It is the first eye cream I used, so I could not make a comparison with any other brand. It doesn't make any change on my dark circles, but at least it moisturizes well enough and I still don't have any wrinkle.

Ürünler herhangi bir sivilce, alerji yapmadı bana. Ballı ballı kokusuyla nemlendirdi.Sevdim ben bu amerikalı arıların marifetlerini.

Bu seriyi Amerikada bulunduğum dönemde depolayıp gelmiştim. Orada en pahalısının fiyatı 17 dolar civarıydı ve Kipa, Çağdaş tarzı marketlerinde sürü sepet satılıyordu. Türkiye'de olmayan şampuan, duş jeli gibi başka çeşitleri de vardı hatta.
Boyner'lerde ve bazı eczanelerde gördüm, kremlerin fiyatı 110 TL civarındaydı. Buradan dev fiyat farkına da selam olsun...

These products don't cause any acne, allergy or reaction. I really loved these talented American bees: the huge moisturize effect and also its  intense honey smell. The brand is very natural, paraben-free, does its job well and its price is very affordable when compared with luxury cosmetic brands. I bought them from amazon when I was in United States. The most expensive product (maybe serum) was like 17USD. In Turkey, Burts Bees can be found in Boyner malls or in some pharmacies, but unfortunately it is much more expensive than in US. I hope their prices will be more affordable in Turkey too.

1 yorum:

  1. 17 dolar mi bende burda para biriktirmek için kendi mi paraliyorum offf :-(

    YanıtlaSil